Deploy New Technologies with Expert Guidance
Accelerate adoption of new technologies with expert guidance using your own equipment right in your own environment. Skyline Mentored Installation and QuickStart services are uniquely designed to combine mentoring with implementation services to help you quickly deploy your new technology investments.
Featured Customer Success Stories
Industry: Food & Beverage
Find out how Skyline ATS helped a leading fast food provider get their SD-Access implementation back on track.
Learn more >
Skyline ATS delivers a migration strategy that includes a wireless upgrade and Cisco ISE implementation.
Learn more >
How do you do a network refresh, as well as deploy an automation and assurance platform, during a global pandemic?
Learn more >
Don’t just take it from us. Read what our customers say:
Solutions that work for you and your organization
Skyline ATS Mentored Installation and QuickStart services are designed to combine mentoring with implementation services to help you quickly deploy new technology into your environment.
Discover which service option is right for you.
Mentored Installation Services
What better way to learn and deploy new technologies than to combine whiteboard sessions, design discussions and actual hands-on experience in your own environment?
Our experts will work with you to create a Mentored Installation or Cisco MINT service specific to your needs. Each delivery is unique and includes a well-defined learning and implementation solution to optimize your new technology investments.
Get Started Today
- Schedule a scoping call with our professional services team to define your learning needs and specific technology requirements.
- Finalize a scope of work for your custom Mentored Installation or Cisco MINT service.
- Schedule a start date to install new technologies directly into your production environment.
Some of the (many) available Mentored Installation services we deliver:
QuickStart Installation Services
QuickStarts are predefined Mentored Installation services providing rapid-deployments into your environment.
Our engineers have identified certain technologies and products that have common sets of requirements across many deployments. As a result, QuickStart services offer very specific deliverables ready to deploy.
*Our QuickStart services can also be customized to meet your exact requirements. Ask us what we can do for you.
Available QuickStart Installations
- Cisco HyperFlex Data Center | 5 days
- Cisco HyperFlex Edge with Cisco Intersight | 5 days
- Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Standard | 5 days
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) | 3 days
- Express Collaboration | 5 days
- Cisco Firepower | 4 days
- FlexPod | 5 Days
- UCS Data Center | 5 days
- Cisco DNA Center with Assurance (DNAC) | 4 days
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) | 5 days
- Cisco Software Defined Access (SDA) | 5 days